- Checkweigher manufacturer
- Checkweigher with metal detection machine
- Checkweigher with label marking machine
- Hardware packing machine
- Packing machine manufacturer
- Multihead weigher manufacturer
- Packaging and checkweighing combined system
The high-speed checkweigher is a device that brings great convenience to everyone's work. With the widespread use of high-speed checkweighers, more and more users realize the benefits of high-speed checkweighers. However, if high-speed checkweighers have been used for a long time, some failures will inevitably occur. For this reason, don’t worry, we can try to analyze it ourselves and find out the reason. Today, the editor will tell you about the common failure causes of high-speed checkweighers. I hope this article can bring you some help.
Analysis of common failure causes of high-speed checkweighers:
1) Why is the equipment inaccurately weighed?
A. Check whether other items touch the weighing tray;
B. Whether the equipment is calibrated, it can be re-calibrated;
C. Whether there is wind blowing against the equipment;
D. Compare whether the static weighing is consistent with the dynamic weighing, if not, it can be corrected by "dynamic learning".
2) The rejection device does not work?
A. First check whether the power supply is connected properly;
B. The power supply is normal, and then click the corresponding "reject port" in the fault detection to see if it works;
C. If it does not work, check whether the correct rejection port is selected in the rejection port.
3) The static weighing is inconsistent with the dynamic weighing?
The weight of the object is in the static state and the winter state, the result of the weighing itself has an error, which can be corrected by "dynamic learning".
4) The conveyor belt is not running?
A. When all conveyor belts are not running: check the power supply;
B. When one or two stages are not running: you can check whether the motor is driving well by reversing the motor and driver;
5) Conveyor belt problem
1) If the equipment has abnormal operation or deviations in accuracy and speed, please check whether the consumable parts conveyor belt is cracked;
2) Check that the conveyor belt has no deflection. If there is any deflection, adjust the adjustment devices on both sides until the belt has no deflection;
6) Problems of accuracy and speed
1) Check whether the conveyor belt is cracked or deflected. For such problems, the conveyor belt can be replaced or adjusted to the normal position before testing;
2) Check the operation interface to see if the parameter settings are correct; for parameter setting problems, you can reset the value to be set according to the manual, and perform 10 times with the measured product to check whether the accuracy is stable;
7) Correctly reset after disassembling or checking the equipment
The connectors and parts that have been disassembled for inspection must be reset correctly after the inspection is completed.
8) Failure caused by non-equipment factors
A comprehensive inspection is necessary for sudden environmental changes, abnormal power supply caused by lightning or abnormal voltages, falling of equipment, shocks, and direct accidents that are not caused by normal use.
Regular maintenance can not only save costs, but also make production work normally.
Learn more from our FAQ
- How many types of machine are available ?
- What is the advantage of checkweigher compared to traditional artificial ?
- How do I know which product is right for me?
- What is the delivery time and transaction process?
- What is your after-sales service?
- What Kind Of Trade Terms Can Be Provided?
- What Are Acceptable Payment Terms?
Join to chunpeng to get information