- Checkweigher manufacturer
- Checkweigher with metal detection machine
- Checkweigher with label marking machine
- Hardware packing machine
- Packing machine manufacturer
- Multihead weigher manufacturer
- Packaging and checkweighing combined system
The dynamic checkweigher is permanently integrated into the production line to check the products in production at a production rate of 20-200/min, even up to 600/min). There are different types of checkweighers: depending on the location of use, they are classified as online or end checkweighers. If the output requirements are high, and the filling and packaging equipment delivers products in parallel on multiple tracks, a multi-track checkweigher can also be used.
The combination unit that combines the checkweigher and the metal detector (critical control point CCP) provides a space-saving solution because they also use the required weighing input belt for metal detection.
A typical dynamic checkweigher usually consists of three conveyor belts arranged in a row. The important input belt takes the product from the customer’s conveyor belt, and the product is accelerated to correctly separate it and transfer it to the next weighing belt as perfectly as possible. .
Intec provides strain gauge technology and high-precision and extremely fast EMF (Electromagnetic Force Compensation) technology. The output or discharge belt removes the products from the weighing belt, and uses our auxiliary products, such as the rejection system to separate the products. However, according to customer requirements, the wrong weight products are usually removed from the production line to make high quality The products enter the next stage of processing. All of these can be recorded locally on the checkweigher or can be recorded using a suitable software tool (such as SPC@Enterprise).
The dynamic checkweigher (with or without integrated metal detector) provides a large amount of important data about the actual performance (and efficiency) of the production line due to its complete record of all measurement results. In order to be able to evaluate these data more easily, Dadi provides various data interfaces and readily available two-way communication evaluation tools
Learn more from our FAQ
- How many types of machine are available ?
- What is the advantage of checkweigher compared to traditional artificial ?
- How do I know which product is right for me?
- What is the delivery time and transaction process?
- What is your after-sales service?
- What Kind Of Trade Terms Can Be Provided?
- What Are Acceptable Payment Terms?
Join to chunpeng to get information