1. First of all, you must determine which products you want to pack in the packaging machine you will buy. Some packaging machinery manufacturers have many varieties of products. When buying a packaging machine, they hope that one device can pack all their varieties. In fact, the packaging effect of dedicated machines is often better than that of compatible machines. It is best not to exceed 3-5 varieties in a packaging machine. Also, products with a large difference in dimensions should be packaged separately as much as possible.
2. High cost performance is the first principle. At this stage, the quality of domestically produced packaging machines has been greatly improved, especially the pillow packaging machines, which have a large export proportion, so the quality of imported machines can be purchased at the price of domestic machines. Buy what is right, not what is expensive.
3. Try to choose a brand-name packaging machine company with a long history, and the quality is guaranteed. Choose models with mature technology and stable quality to make packaging faster and more stable, low energy consumption, low manual work, and low waste rate. Packaging machines are talent-consuming machines. If low-quality machines are purchased, the amount of packaging film that will be wasted over time in daily production in the future is not a small number.
4. If there is an on-site inspection, pay attention to the big aspects, but also to the small details. The details often determine the quality of the whole machine. Bring a sample test machine as much as possible.
5. In terms of after-sales service, "in the circle" must have a good reputation. The after-sales service is timely and on-call, which is especially important for food processing companies. For example, moon cake companies only have a short two-month production period each year. If there is a problem in the production of the packaging machine that cannot be solved immediately, the loss can be imagined.
6. Packaging machines trusted by peers can be given priority.
7. As far as possible, choose simple operation and maintenance, complete accessories, and automatic continuous feeding mechanism, which can improve packaging efficiency and reduce labor costs, which is suitable for the long-term development of enterprises.
8. Looking for professional custom design manufacturers. According to product characteristics, packaging film materials and site conditions, custom design assembly lines.
9. Choose a packaging machine manufacturer that has perfect training physique, and systematically train operators to improve production efficiency.